HAYWORTH RELEASES THREE VIDEOS DISPUTING McCAIN CHARGES
Phoenix, AZ (JUNE 28)- U.S. Senate Candidate J.D. Hayworth (R-AZ) today released three videos on his website debunking charges made by Sen. John McCain this month.
"The Senator has spent most of this month and untold millions of dollars on television, radio and direct mail attacking me," Hayworth said. "I thought it was about time his double talk was replaced by my straight talk."
McCain, whose top political advisors are high-paid Washington, D.C., lobbyists, has attacked Hayworth for his one-time work for a friend who needed help with a problem in Congress.
McCain, who voted for $150 billion in earmarks last year, has criticized Hayworth for supporting projects that benefited Arizona.
McCain, who has taken more than $11,000 in political contributions from a shady businessman, has criticized Hayworth for a 30 minute video presentation he did for the same company and for which Hayworth has apologized.
"I hope voters will take the time to hear the truth directly from me by going to www.jdforsenate.comand not rely on the lies behind the slick, misleading campaign ads of Sen. McCain," Hayworth said.