| You've asked for it...so here we go again... |
Having a profile on LinkedIn doesn't mean that you're actually ‘using' LinkedIn!
Join Gelie, founder of NetworkingPhoenix.com, and Christine, founder of Link for Success, to find out how they use LinkedIn to generate new leads and add to their bottom line.
Two different strategies, same great results! Christine will share the ‘how-to' if your focus is nationwide or global; Gelie will share her strategies if your networking focus is local. Perhaps you're not even sure what your strategy should be...we can help you with that as well.
Learn from our wins and our mistakes to appear like a seasoned LinkedIn user yourself.
You should attend this class if:
- You have a profile set up and want to learn how to get the most out of LinkedIn
- You want to understand the theory and concept behind being an open networker or a closed networker
- You want to understand how to connect with people on LinkedIn (etiquette)
- You want to find out how to make your profile work for you
- You want to find out how to increase your exposure
- You want to find out more about how to leverage the ‘group' and Q&A' features
You should not attend this class if:
- You don't have a profile set up (this is NOT LinkedIn 101)
- The only thing you want to know is how to use the tools and gadgets (we go over the crucial ones, but this is not a ‘gadget' class, this is a ‘strategy' class)
- You are looking for one-on-one time with a LinkedIn consultant
This room does not have internet access, so you are not required to bring your laptop. If you have your own wireless device and would like to bring your laptop, you may do that.
The first 25 minutes will be dedicated to networking, so come with your business cards!
When: Tuesday, June 23rd (Next Tuesday!) 5:30pm - 8:00pm
Where: National Bank of Arizona, 6001 N. 24th St, Phoenix, 85016
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Let me know if you have any questions!
Friday, June 19, 2009
Posted by Rachel Alexander at Friday, June 19, 2009